Researchers at the University of Alabama are conducting a 3-year study of boys aged 11-17 years. You and your child could receive up to $320 by participating in this study.
Your child may be eligible if he meets the following criteria:
- Does not have any medical implants which are metal and cannot be easily removed
- Is willing to participate in 4 visits over the course of 3 years, including 3 MRI scans
- You and your child both speak English fluently
What will you and your child do in this study?
- Fill out some questionnaires
- Your child will take some short tests and be interviewed
- Your child will receive 3 MRI* scans, one per year, at the University of Alabama – Birmingham to measure brain structure and functioning.
To ask questions or schedule an appointment, contact us by phone: 205-920-1UA1
or email Ms. Rheanna Remmel: firstname.lastname@example.org